Monday, June 29, 2009 4:20 PM


The Border - Shakira ft Wyclef Jean

YO humanzzz! (:
So school has resume like usual. Nothing exciting happened just that I wore a different kind of uniform today..HAHA! Oh wells. It's all gonna be good.

So like normal head down to sch arnd 6plus in the morning and met vic in the canteen before meeting the councillors for a short meeting. Lessons as usual and of course not to miss out, there was temperature taking and all. (KC seems like a hospital kinda place when I entered just now cause all the teachers tht was on duty were wearing mask and some kind of protection to prevent from getting H1N1 Influenza! HAHA!)

So yup. like I said, school was like per normal. Saw Muni at last! HAHA! Told her I miss talking/seeing her. (: And Mini freaking rebonded her hair!Damn nice! It suit her (: But I still prefer her with her curls. Oh wells...time for a change!

Anyway during F&N Lessons, Ms Hana told the class how far away we are from N levels! Gee! I swear I was like shocked when she told us how not-so-far we are from N/O levels! And it's like 8 weeks from now? Or maybe lesser! Gosh! It's like time for me to buck up and wake up and do something about ALL my subject! ALL! Including Malay. Wait not including..ESPECIALLY! HAHA! (Not that my malay is freaking bad la but I've not been getting that A1 I'm supposed to get so ..you know..it's time to do smtng abt it!)

Speaking of Malay, I've been like speaking alot of Malay lately. Well ya it's not a bad thing. No doubt it's not a bad thing but if you know me, you know I don't really speak in malay that much. Well ape nak buat? Kate nak memperbaiki bahasa melayu kan? HAHAHA! Ok..wth! But really. I'm training myself by speaking in malay to friends...right? HAHA!

YupYup. So I think I'll end it here for today. There's some hw tht need to be done (; Have a good day ahead!


To Rahmat Hidayat: Happy 16th Birthday Bro! May you succeed in your future endeavours and all the best in whatever you do!






'ANNISA outz!!!