Tuesday, June 30, 2009 5:42 PM


It was not that bad afterall.


Sweet man! I'm done with my English homework. Now I'm left with social studies and Mother Tongue. Hmmm..I have 2-3 days to compete Mother Toungue and Social Studies but I guess I'm going to like do some of it today.

Eh Omg! HAHA! I can't stop feeling good after finishing my English assignment. ((((:

HAHA! KK Get over it Annisa! Anyway I want to meet up with Nuratiqah Nasir (BADLY!!) and also the rest too! (LEOs) And to Izzat Bin Mohammad Sidek, You, Vic and Myself will go out for lunch one day after Vic and myself end school okay! So you can't say we just say but don't do anything about it! We'll tell you when we want to meet you alright (:

Eh I should leave now man since I'm like on the study and doing HW mood! HAHA! Omg..It feels good! KK..I sound..CRAZY! And omg! Have to wear No.3 Uniform to school tmrw! NCC Day or what! HAHA! Ala..macam tak excited je? Nvm la..Just wear (with pride!) HAHA! Macam paaaaham! HAHA!


Okaaaaay! I better go! CHIOW!







'ANNISA outz!!!