I Know You Want Me - Pitbull
Reason for not updating for the past three days: NO reasons. HAHA! No la..I was too lazy...Well more of can't be bothered ;) Sometimes you're just too lazy to do stuffs you know. Ok I know you know! HAHA!
Another typical school day. Nothing much. Of course as usual, laughed-irritate-be serious around the Usuals. I feel good in school. I mean, you're surrounded by your friends and ya even though your teacher sometimes get on your nerves, knowing your friends are always there makes you feel that it's alright, I'm going to have fun with friends later so why get irritated with the teacher and yourself right? (But sometimes, teachers ah..Haiya! HAHAHA! Nvm!)
Ok..Prelims!! It's like a few more weeks till prelims start! Prelims oi! Giler man! And N and O levels are like....COMING SOON too! HAHAHA! I'm gong crazy! Mugg mode soon! K la I admit I'm not in the exam mood yet and I have to pull up my socks but I've been doing a bit of revisions even though it's not enough so I think that's quite an achievement so yup.
(
INEEDLOTSOFMOTIVATION!)
Dedication;
Happy 13th Birthday to Sabrina,
Happy 17th Birthday to Staff Chaiming
and
Happy 21st Birthday Brian
Good luck to all of you in your future endeavours and have a Happy birthday (: