it's not easy.
It's getting scarier each day in school. Why? Cause students are being sent home practically everyday due to their high temperature. And from 401, 2 were sent home yesterday! Get well soon you guys (: And to the absentees who have been absent for like more than 3 days, hope everything is okay for ya'll!
Had PE today after so long! Omgosh! Felt so damn good after that man! Seriously I need to lose weight! Put on quite a bit of weight during the holidays! Time to get rid of all those (: Heh! Of course I ca't depend on PE alone. Will try to go for my morning jog like how I used to do during the holidays (:
Now something that has got nothing to do with school but me. I think I need a haircut or a least do something about my hair! It's getting curlier each day and I'll always be late for any meetups or outing because of my hair! Irritating man. Tsk! Oh and I need to get a spec badly! Been straining my eyes for like 3 yrs plus++! Luckily my degree is not that bad! If not I think I'll be blind by now! Heh!
OMG! I'm craving for KFC. Those yummy spicy chicken! Gosh!! And want to eat goreng pisang! and Soto Ayam! OMG!!! HAHA! AND LONG JOHN SILVER'S Combo One!!!! Aaargghh!! HAHA! (So much for losing weight Annisa!) It seems like my appetite is geting bigger each day! It's okay.. people will understand that I'm a growing kid ((: HAHAHA! (not an excuse Annisa!!)
Oh Oh Oh! By the way! The weekends are here (:
Enjoy!!
'ANNISA outz!!!