lips like sugar
And another great day in school. Well...it's great when you're surrounded by awesome friends! HAHA! Yup. Again for the second time I enjoyed english lesons cause there's oral communication today. Patnered with Vic today (: OC lessons have been like a laughing session for me! Damn funny man. Why? Cause everytime while reading instead of pronouncing the correct words, I say something else. Like during the pevious OC Lesson, instead of reading the word blank as it is, I said blanket. What was I thinking man? And today instead of businesswomen, I said businessman! HAHA! A slip of toungue I guess. Heh!
Oh omgosh! The article that is in Ili's file is funy too..Okk No ...it was more of sensual man. HAHA! Sensual but in a funny way HAHA! (K..I sound..horny sia but noo! Really! If you know what I'm referring to you'll understand) Shall not say what it's about! It damn freaking funny. To my classmates who have read it, you guys will know what I mean (; HAHAH!
After school had to do some survey in the computer lab. The questions were good but some are like really need to be tick as Strongly Disagree which most of the time means that the school don't really like erm...really cater to us our needs you know..(k..sounds wrong but whatever!) HAHA! Yup. But overall had fun doing it and also 'condemning' it..in a funny way together w Vic and Muni! HAHA!
Erm...I guess that's about it. I'll update again tomorrow if there's time (:
Bye!
To Dian Suhadi: Happy Sweet 16 Dancer ((: Good luck for your upcoming O level examinations and get well soon from this cruel virus okaaay (: I'll keep you in my prayers and may you succeed in your future endeavours!
Love: Annisa.
'ANNISA outz!!!