look at yourself in the mirror.
I just want to say that I'm content with myself for being able to do my N level Oral and hopefully, In god's will, I'll be able to get good results for it. Insya'Allah.
have you ever thought of you yourself making others feel hurt because of your doings? do you always think that it's those people that know you hurt you because they just love to? or maybe because it's just to pass time? I'm sure you haven't thought of that have you? and have you ever thought of why they did those things to you? people don't do things, say stuffs and even take revenge for fun. there's always reasons behind it. so if you think you have done something wrong (maybe to your friends or who ever) than admit your mistakes or do something to amend it. i mean what goes around comes around friend. so fix this shite.!
Dedication!
Happy Birthday Shamsuree ((: OMG! We must meet up okay! Anyway I just want to wish you a very happy birthday, good luck in anything that you do and TAKE CARE OF ATIQAH! HAHA! Once again, Happy Birthday Sham!
'ANNISA ouzt!!!