seconds, hours, so many days.
It's NCC Day today. Had to wear No.3 to school. Was kinda disappointed to see that some of the NCC cadets don't take pride in this prestigious CCA ( well prestigious to me ..at least) and not bothered to wear their uniforms. What's so shameful in wearing this uniform? I mean it's only like a few times a year we have to wear it..right? Gee... this is not good man. Oh wells.
So NCC has been going on for 108 yrs. Awesome aye. Normally we'll have like a some kind of parade in school right but not this time because of the H1N1 virus. Yup. (This H1N1 thingy is getting on my nerves man. I mean alot of things have been put to a halt like there'll be no more NCC Day Parade and school wise, no Level Excercise for the time being to ensure that the H1N1 Virus don't spread too quickly. Ya it's good la that the Government is taking precautions and all but like our daily activites in school and maybe other outside commitments are like being disrupted. Haiye.. Susah Susah)
So lessons as usual and I think I enjoyed English today. Had Oral Communication and had to partner with dear Muni ((: (eh ape dear dear ni! HAHA!) Alot of laughter and imitating going on! HAHA! Munirah, you should know what I'm talking about (; (; (; HAHAHA! Funny Shite!
Ok let's talk about the internet now. Just now while surfing the net, I went Yahoo and read on MJ. Apparently his 3 kids are not his...Hmm..Interesting eh? And I'm still like not sure if I should trust the media when they say he died as a Muslim? Heard he converted to being a Muslim and all but is this all true? I wonder.... Time will reveal the truth! HAHA! Ya right! LOL!
Oh wells... got to start on my Social Studies now.
Okay..Maybe after eating my chips! HAHA!
Adios (:
'ANNISA outz!!!