What if my chances were already gone.
The weekend is here. Currently after the plan to meet up with Muni have been cancelled due to some reasons, I've made no plans with anyone to go out or anything yet but most probably I'll be home all day long doing the normal stuffs. HW, watch the tv, use the net, read the book I'm currently reading, eat and sleep! HAHAHA! A bummer right! Tell me about it man!
Hmm...I plan to go to the movies..well not today la..Maybe one day after school next week or smtng to watch Transformers or anything new in the cinemas. Oh wells.. We'll see. I don't even know if I'm going to be free nxt week cause I think structured lessons will resume.
Anyway I had like 14 hrs of sleep last night! Straight away after I finish blogging, I went to bed. Thought of like getting a 15 mins nap or so but No! I overslept! HAHA! Didn't even had my dinner and I'm freaking hungry right now! HAHA! Maybe I'll go down and get something to eat after blogging.
Talking about sleeping, last night was the best sleep I have gotten for like don't know how many weeks. Haven't been able to get a proper sleep. Things that I'm unable to share with friends or even blog it out here have been lingering in my mind.
Shall not dwell into it and should go and get breakfast for the siblings and myself. Will update later on if I'm coming online! Have a great day ahead!
'ANNISA outz!!!