Wht if tomorrow never come..
for
me?
KC lost one of our sister today. Well to be precise on Sunday. My condolences to Grace's family. It's a pity that someone who was very fit and active in sport passed away due to a cardiac arrest. Even though I don't personally know her, but she'll still be part of our KC Family.
Not only Grace's death but also Sufyan's depart (and not forgetting MJ's sudden death) from this world made me realise that we can just leave this world any time. Any Time! Not that I never realise it back than but somehow it really shocked me just now that people as young as Grace, who is only 14 yrs old, passed away just like that. I mean yes it's a normal thing for people to die BUT a sudden death? I..I don't know! I don't know how I'm going to deal with death if any one of my immediate family members pass away like any time soon or in the future. Yes they're going to die even I will but please let it not be a sudden one.
Cikgu was telling us that death can happen anytime and told us that we should be prepared for death and that to repent is one of the ways. Of course she was not trying to scare us or anything but somehow it does make sense.
Alright..enough about this death thing. Now N levels. I'm only 2 days away from my N level Oral. English Oral yup. Well...I'm not going to say that I'm all set for the oral and all confident to score you know but somehow I feel that it's all going to be alright. Yup. Insya'Allah! To all those taking your O and N level oral tomorrow, all the best yup (:
Let's see what else aye. Erm..Oh! Happy 16th Birthday Mohd Aslam. All the best in your future endeavours and upcoming O level examination alright. I want to see you and Sharifah graduate from that school of yours okay! YupYup! I know you can (:
KK. Enough updates for today.
Bye!
'ANNISA outz!!!