Knock you down - Keri Hilson
Ok..I want to blog BUT blogger is screwed! Damn screwed la! I can't even change the fonts that I want to use. Don't talk about uploading pictures or videos man!
Anyway on a brighter note, I'm nearly done with prelims (: Heh! Last paper will be on the 17th; F&N Paper. Yup. Well so far, all the papers was manageable! For the fact that I didn't sit down and study properly, I guess it was not too bad afterall. (I told you guys I need LOTS OF MOTIVATION to study!) But whatever it is, preparation for N levels won't be like this! CANNOT continue being like this..If not, DIE!
Huhu..what else aye..Oh ok..I know this is abit too late la but I just wanna wish Singapore happy 44th Birthday ((: May you continue to prosper and continue to have good..eerr...Everything GOOD la! HAHA! (Except for the screwed up education sysytem!) Oh to all those birthday that falls on this month, Happy Belated and Advanced Birthday to you all ((((: and to Ili Daniah, Happy 17th Birthday babe :D
K that's it for today, Have a good Weekend ahead folks!
p.s: I updated even though blogger is being a bitch! HAHA!
'ANNISA outz!!!