Friday, August 28, 2009 9:32 PM


OMG! I'M GETTING MAD AS THE DAY GOES BY BECAUSE MY FIRST NATIONAL EXAMINATION PAPER IS IN 9 DAYS TIME! WOW! And I'm so NOT prepared please! Omg! Help me! I'm dying slowly because of seteres! See! I'm not even typing properly! OH Gosh! How I wish I can have some magic powers now so I can like increase the good and smart brain cells that is lackng in my brain currently! Frankly speaking, I don't even know how to react right now. I don't know if I shoul be laughing or cry or shout or what! HAHAHAHHA! See what I mean!? NVM!

Let's forget about this for now!

A very happy 19th birthday to Hafeeza (: You have menghilang for so long! Let's meet up soon to break fast together okay (:

To Ashriqah, Happy Advanced Birthday sweets. I'm sorry I can't make it tonight for dinner with you and the rest to celeberate your 16th birthday! Will make it up to it alright (: Have fun taking the Gmax Yo! Don't fly too high, It'll be hard for me to catch you later! HAHAHAH! K shut up!

and to my Mum, Happy advanced birthday to you too (: Thanks for enduring my shites all this while! My birthday present to you would be (trying my best) to be a good daugter and give you good results and get promoted to sec 5. This I promise you! (well..even though I don't say it and show it to you, But I promise you. Really!)


Alright folks, till here, Have a great weekend ahead (:
(well..unfortunately mine won't be so great; spring cleaning to be done and revisions to prepare for the exam that is coming in 9 days time! DAMN it!)





'ANNSA outz!!!