People! Fasting month is here and it's just in 2 days time! HAHA! WOW! I'm excited for it man!
Just now after moring assembly, we had chem for first period and so I decided to go to the other half of the Sci class and disturb Mdm Zakiah while waiting for Mr Lim to enter the class. So while in the Bio lab, talked to her about Fasting Month and all and she was so surprise that some of us are actually looking forward to this holy month.
Mdm Zakiah: Wow. You all excited for bulan puasa eh. Macam nak raya gitu.
Annisa: That's the whole point. Raya nak dekat ((:
Mdm Zakiah: *open her eyes bigger than usual and look at me*
Annisa: K la..No. Nak tebus dosa la Mdm Zakiah! HAHAHA!
Mdz Zakiah: Oh bagus bagus bagus!
HAHAH! Cute la my Chem teacher. Well not exactly mine. Ex Chem teacher! HAHA! So yup. Fasting month is nearing and I'm all excited for it because I get to fast and like what Munirah would say; Boleh jugak kite beramal! True Yo (:
Talking about fasting month, I really wonder why guys who can fast during fastng month without any worries like getting period monthly or anything like that not fast. I mean besides those who do labour work like at the construction sites, cleaners who have tough jobs and all those working along that line kinda job and those who are on medication and can't fast for certain reasons, why don't they fast? Instead some are not even shy to smoke at public areas or even have their Kopi at coffeeshop. Oh wells.. I'm just curious. But I guess they have their own personal reasons. Yup ((:
Oh my Oh my! I can't wait for tmrw to come too! HAHAH! Omg! Straight hair or what Annisa?! Well I'm excited about my new hair BUT I'll miss my current hair for sure. I'm fine with every part of my hair except for the fact that the front part is kind of screwed up. Well just rebond fringe? I don't know..Aaahh! Nvm! HAHA! I still have like more than 24hrs to decide so..We'll see how (:
Alright, till here for today (:
Adios!
'ANNISA outz!!!