Friday, September 25, 2009 6:52 PM


A date with.... :D


Hey Ns. How you feeling? Excited to meet me? Gee! I'm so nervous to meet you in fact, I don't even know if I'm ready to face you. I really hope you'll go easy on me on our date that will be ongoing for 5 days this coming October okay! I promise you I'll do and try my best to fill in the blanks that you have prepared for me all this while to present it to me during our date. I hope to receive good news from you when you return to meet me during the December holidays. You know, whatever news you give me on that particular day, it'll determine my future...So..I really hope you'll go easy on me ;)

It's a date okay!



Set!



*It used to be like 8 to 9 months away.. Now, it's just 9 days away before my life is pretty much determined where I'm heading to next year. Seriously, I'm loosing it already even before I sit for the paper! Damn!





'ANNISA outz!!!