Coffee Club!
Now I don't have to worry about how to spend my holidays cause I got the job that I applied for at Coffee Club. Yup Yup! Work starts on the 26th of October. Excited much however, need to get a black pants and black shoe!
I'm not worried so much about the black pants cause am getting the one at Mango for 45 bucks. Well I think the price is quite reasonable. Now what I'm worried about is the shoe. I guess I'm just going to get a pair from BATA. Ya. No choice. Well anybody want to lend me a pair of plain black shoe don't hesitate to call me or send me an offline msg on msn or just facebook me okay! (: Heh!
Thanks to Aminah for accompanying me to Coffee Club for my interview. So after interview spend the rest of our 4 hrs at tampines mall and tampines 1. Met Sharifah after that and walk around tampines mall again after which head home. That woman must be crazy man to be doing math for like 7 hrs straight at Starbucks? Madness babe! I must really like give it up to you la the title. You know what title or not? Queen of Math! Madness sia! HAHAH! If you don't pass your Os, I don't know what to say.
K, Singapore Idol now.
Cherios!
'ANNISA outz!!!