excitement!
Went out for job hunting with Farahin and Sharm. Ya job hunting! Actually I don't want to work but at the same time I want to..Alaaa! HAHA! K..so anyway, walk around Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall. Had frolicks and it was GOOOOOOOOD (: HAHA! So, went to Coffee Club, Times, The watch shop beside J Co, Haagen Dazs and I don't know where we went to find jobs. I think most probably will get the one at Coffee Club. I don't mind working there man. HAHA! Well anyone who knows where needs people and has gd pay, do not hesitate to inform me (: HAHA! Thank you!
K so the NCC people came over yesterday and I'm so happy that they visited my house because they're the first group of people to come over to my place and celebrate Raya. As in the first group of friends la. The rest belom sampai sampai! HAHA!
From left: Nesaar, Raudah, Simah, Ain, Hassan and Sholihin.
Thanks for coming to my crib yo. HAHA! Nothing fancyful was served. Just Fried Spaghetti and Fried Chicken. Hope you all enjoyed it (: Heh!
Omg! I cannot wait for this upcoming week. HAHA! CANNOT WAIT! K it's a secret! Not saying about what it is here (: Alright got to go. Have a gd weekend (:
Cheers!
'ANNISA outz!!!