how do you give me so much pleasure,
and cause me so much pain?
Things just haven't changed right? I mean things between us? It's still the same damn thing. This problem is going round and round and round and revolving around the same old people that even until now, I don't know where I stand in your life. You know how tiring it is to be in this shite? Why are you being selfish? To people around you, to your old friends, to me and especially to yourself? Why can't you just open up?
You said you were happy when you received the call from me. Well I'm glad you did. You know how much courage it took to pick up the phone and dial your number? It's not that easy babe. You know, I wonder why, you're the only person, whom I care so much and in the end, things between us just not working out. Never will. You ask me questions that really got me very pissed. Do you have any idea how pissed I was? And I still am pissed right up to this moment. How can you act like nothing ever happened between us? How? Why are you acting like this? Seriously..Why man?
I'm so dead beat that I don't even know if by keeping in touch with you is still right. Seriously, this damn shite is just wearing me out and I think I need time to absorb all this in. If you think after the conversation we had together 15 mins ago has made everything alright between us, think again babe cause I don't think so. But whatever it is, I'll always be here for you.
Maybe time is all we need but
how much time do we have left?
'ANNISA outz!!!