Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:44 PM


Great Company. (:


Tuesday was a great day! Let's start of with New Moon. Watched New Moon together with Izuwan Hajis. The movie was great and the story line was good until I saw the ending and I literally cursed! Oh wells... It's alright. At least I had a good company in the theatre. Heh! Okay!

After which we made our way to Simpang to have dinner together with Alysha, Aminah and Zarifah. Waited for Ashriqah, Shol, Syahiid, Nadiah, Nesaar, Sharmini, Nazar and Clement before we had dinner together. The food and the people were good (:

Straight after dinner we went to the nearest playground at Tanah Merah and just chill there. Played the see-saw, blind mice, chop chilli chop and just relax and talk before Nazar, Clement, Nesaar and Aminah decide to go home while the rest of us made our way to Sharm's crib. Upon reaching her place, we watched the tv, some dvds and eventually some of us fell asleep too! Hah! Only Syahiid and Ash was awake. At arnd 0300 hr, we woke up and talked for abit before we left Sharm's crib at about 0430 hr. Izuwan, Shol, Syahiid and Ash head for home while Alysha and myself made our way to Zarifah's crib.

Watched My Sister's Keeper at Zarifah's accompanied with bee hoon noodles and a cup of cold ice water. It was damn syiok! HAHA! The movie was good. It wasn't really what I expect it to be but it's fine. Surprisingly I didn't teared?! Heh. K. Went to seep at 0730 hrs till 1300 hrs and at 1445 hrs, made my way home together with Alysha.

Here are some pictures from yesterday.









(The rest of the pictures are up on Facebook.)

Today will be a rest day for me. So as tomorrow till Friday before heading back to KC to get back N level results. I hope and pray that everything is going to be fine. Till here for now, have a good day ahead!





'ANNISA outz!!!