I thought I went the right way....
I thought Wrong ah! HAHAH!
Went Sim Lim Square together with Alysha Insyirah to get the printer ink. We wanted to go home by bus after buying the inks so we thought that maybe we could find our bus stop. So we walk and walk and walk and didn't realise that the road that we were walking towards to was a one way road which was heading the opposite direction of us. And in the end, instead of heading nearer to Bedok, we went all the way to Serangoon area without knowing that we actually passed Chinatown, Clarke Quay and many other places. Funny shite!
This is not call stupid, This is what you call.. Life experiences! You learn from your mistakes and not do it again but do it right the nxt time! HAHAHAH! (Yeah right ah!) We decided to take the train in the end and stop at Outram to fetch Diyy. So we did and after which the both of them headed to my place and we had early dinner.
That's the story for today. I cannot wait tomorrow; WJLA Chalet at Downtown. It's going to be another WOLS meet up. Awesome shite! Alright! Till here.
Adios!
'ANNISA outz!!!