Monday, December 28, 2009 7:53 PM


I'm blessed to know you; Alysha Insyirah.


allygreen ϟ alysha says:
- Eh. What if you die ? What will happen after ?
- Hah. K, wth.

Annisa says:
- me?

allygreen ϟ alysha says:
- Had dinner ?

Annisa says:
- why me
- hhaahaha
- and why are you asking me that kind of question
- and yes I've had dinner. maggie

allygreen ϟ alysha says:
- Because I think of you when something happens. Be it good or bad. Yeah ~
- And maggie ?
- Hahah. Okok.

Annisa says:
- aawww. I'm touched!

allygreen ϟ alysha says:
- Really ?
- Heh. Okay.

I appreciate your presence in my life and I appreciate that you think of me. I wouldn't know what will become of me if I didn't know you and since I did, I think I'm one of the lucky soul to have you as my friend (:






'ANNISA outz!!!