Friday, December 18, 2009 11:22 PM


Seriously, I think Faith is Important!


I thank God for all that I have achieved this far. The recent achievement would be passing my N levels and also to see my other close friends making it together. Now the next hurdle would be to pass Os and also do well for it. Insya'Allah with God's guidance I/we can do it (:

To Alysha, Izuwan, Zaki and to whoever that I was being a bitch to yesterday; last night, I'm sorry. I wasn't in the right state of mind and mood so ya... Thanks for understanding? Haha! K.

To Syahiid and Shol I know I was being a total bitch last night. I felt damn shitty. I'm sorry! Thanks for like staying up just to make me feel better. Really appreciate it!

K this will be like out of point but yea whatever.. MUNIRAH BIBI! After so long I get to see you! You have no idea how freaking happy I was when I saw you! And congrats to you too friend for passing Ns with flying colours! We'll see each other nxt yr okay (:




Till here.. Cheers!





'ANNISA outz!!!