Saturday, January 02, 2010 10:45 AM


Bring it on 2010!


2009 was well spent with WOLS and WJLA and of course 2010 was received with a DAMN BIG BANG together with WOLS and WJLA too (:


Nesaar, Alysha, Zarifah.


Zarifah.


Hilmi, Syukri, Aminah, Diyy, Zarifah, Nesaar.


Diyy, Hilmi, Syukri.


The rest of the pictures are up on Facebook.


2009 has been a rough year for me. Of course there were many ups and downs and challenges that were faced. However, I manage to overcome it all slowly with the help of those around me that care and willing to lend a helping hand. I'm touched by all these simple gestures and actions that goes a long way.

One of the highlights in 2009 that I know I will never forget was meeting new people that I know insya'Allah, will last a lifetime. The people from WJLA is one of the group of people that have made an impact in my life. Knowing them has added more joy, love and happines in my life. I sure am one of the lucky ones to get to know these bunch of wonderful earthlings. As for the WOLS, The bonds that was made with each and everyone of us has made us even more closer. May 2010 be a better year for each and every one of us!

WOLS, WJLA!


Alysha Insyirah Bte Abdul Malik.
Someone whom I can always turn to all the time.
I thank God for letting me meet someone who is the total opposite of me.

Her 2010 msg for me: Hey babygirl. :) Happy new year yo! May 2010 be a good year and finally, I'VE LEFT 2009. WE LEFT 2009. I love you very much. Thanks for everything. Thanks for the laughs, the cries, the little arguments, the annoyance, the happiness and almost everything and anything. Thanks for being there for me all these years and hopefully still stay by me this year and years to come. I appreciate you whole heartedly and thank you for always understanding and always hearing me out. I know sometimes I can be a pain but still, you stayed on by me and tired to solve my situations or at least just being there for me. I really wonder what life would and will be without you. Imagine if you weren't around, I won't be able to turn to anyone, especially during my depression state. You were there to give your piece of mind towards the matter and to actually hear me out from A to Z. Thanks yo Nur Annisa Zainal, you the best. Yay best friend. Aw. I love you and I need you.

Yup. So I've told you whatever that I need to tell you in the text yesterday. Just be good this 2010. And please do study hard and smart for your Ns (: I'll be rooting for you!


Of course to have a very caring best friend is another blessing from God to me. I've never met someone who is as patient, caring, sweet and at the same time full of shite as Muhammad Syahiid. Despite all that, I know that he is someone whom I will appreciate and treasure for as long as I live.

Muhammad Syahiid

His 2010 Msg for me: Err the topup was my new year present to you. By the time the value finish, you would have had enough money to topup. So I hope you would study hard for your Os. And let this happy 128 be an inspiration for the year. HAHAHA wtf. I'm nice right? I know! Hahaha.

Tell me how can I not get angry at him as much as I want to? K.. I'm touched. Really! Thanks alot Syahiid (: You don't have to man. Like seriously but yea... I'm touched, lost for words, dumbfounded and everything else when I know that it was you who topup for me. Thanks for surprising me on the eve of 2010. I'll study hard for Os and I'll remember your text msg whenever I need inspiration while studying and in anything I do! HAHA! (:


2010 - I'm looking forward to this brand new year. I'm planning to make full use of it as much as I could. For now, may aim and goal is to study smart for Os and do well for it!

May 2010 be a better year for me and also for the rest of the world.








CHEERS!







'ANNISA outz!!!