Exactly a month to... Heh! (;
It the fourth day of school but it feels like the second, third week of school already. I swear I'm not exaggerating. I mean the past 3 days have been very hectic..Well at least for me. Been going home as late as like seven, eight in the evening cause had to stay back in school for training and also to prepare for CCA Orientation for the sec Ones which be held in school this Saturday. Yup! Hopefully the effort and all that was put in for this fair will pay off and I really hope there are lots of sec ones who are interested in joining NCC. Yup!
Today is my rest day so after school head down to Tampines Mall with Alysha Insyirah. Got my school shoe only after the fourth day of school. HAHA! Okay. Whatever. Walked around the mall, to Perlini Silver and got Syahiid and Alysha rings. Went to Tampines 1 to have dinner at BBQ Chicken. Syahiid joined us. After which, bought donuts from J Co and chilled at Macs before all of us head home.
K. It's going to be one hell of a long day tomorrow.
I shall go and sleep now!
Cherios!