Saturday, January 30, 2010 3:10 PM


Touching your face.... Invading your space.
They're a part of the list, things that I miss.
Things like your funny little laugh and
the way you smile or the way we kiss.
When I noticed is this, I come up with something new,
every single time that I sit and reminisce.



Went for Nabila's chalet at Downtown yesterday with Ash and Aminah. Syahiid joined us later. Ate like a pig there. Like literally like a pig uh! HAHA! I guess maybe because I was just too damn hungry already.

Met up with Zarifah, Sarah J and Nurin for a while before some of them including Aminah decide to go home. Chilled with Nabila and her group of friends, Ash and Syahiid before meeting up with Zarifah again. After which left Nab's chalet and went to another chalet.

At around 2 plus Ash left us. Met up with Shol for a while at around 3 plus and just chat for a bit before he and Zarifah head home. Spent the rest of the night/morning with Syahiid. Had breakfast and at around 7 plus in the morning, made my way home.


Today, I'm going to spend my time to least finish up all my homework. If not then maybe finish up F&N. Do all the necessary stuffs and if possible try to meet ALYSHA INSYIRAH! If not then.. I'll just see you in school on Monday ):


Have a great weekend people!







'ANNISA outz!!!