Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:45 PM


WEEKENDS ARE HERE! ((((:


Saturday.

CCA Orientation was good. I think this year's was very well done and the performance by NCC was really good. I mean it wasn't what I expected it to be but yea.. Hell Yeah it was good! The booth was really well planned. Had field cooking section, rifles section, trying out of shooting the BB Bullets, and of course the achievements that KC has achieved thus far.

My ASM and USM

After which, went for lunch with Nazar and Syahiid at Jalehar! HAHA! Yup. Sat there with them for around an hr or so before heading home. Upon reaching home, I slept for a while whereas Nazar did her homework. I was too tired to even change out of my No.4 and sorry Nazar if I didn't entertain you well. I was so freaking tired.

Woke up at 1730 hr and got ready to meet the WOLS and WJLA for dinner at Arab Street. It was nice to see these people again. HAHAHA! And I'm missing them already cause we have no idea when the next meet up will be but it's okay, there's always home phone, handphones, FaceBook and MSN. HAHA! Yup!



Didn't go home after dinner. Chill with Syahiid, Zarifah, Aminah and Ashriqah at Ash's area till 5 plus in the morning. Syahiid sent me home in the morning and slept till twelve in the afternoon.

Today

So straight away after I woke up, bathe and went to Alysha Insyirah's crib and did all the homework that I have for the weekends. Manage to finish all except for one section of the English Holiday hw which I find it stupid to do but yea... no choice right.

Had dinner at arnd six, seven plus together with Alysha and Syahiid. Had pratas and Indian Rojak. I don't know why I was freaking hungry today. Well it's okay. I haven't been eating much anyway. HAHA!

It's going to be another long week. I hope this week will be a breeze and hopefully, it'll past faster than last week's. Alright people, till here, have a good week ahead and take care (:





'ANNISA outz!!!