Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:19 PM


February 6th and advanced 7th birthday celebration was a BLAST!
Thanks to everyone who made Zarifah Adilah's and my advanced birthday celebration a memorable one.

6th FEBRUARY 2010

Zarifah Adilah, Peminat Ku!


(:


((:



7th FEBRUARY 2010

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOLIHIN ALI, IZUWAN HAJIS, ASHRIQAH NISHA, ALYSHA INSYIRAH AND MUHAMMAD SYAHIID for making time to celebrate my 17th birthday with me. I'm really touched by these simple gestures and mini cleberation that you all had planned for me. The PIZZA CAKE was really an innovative idea. HAHA! Thanks so much (: I really appreciate it. No words can describe how touched and blessed to have friends like you people and also the presence of others that I know have made a difference in my life. Once again, thanks for making 7th February 2010 a memorable one people! ((((=



Happy 17th Nur Annisa Zainal!




*The rest of the pictures are up on Facebook.





'ANNISA outz!!!