Saturday, February 20, 2010 8:31 PM


Meet the soldiers!


It's been a while since I go to HQ and meet up with fellow NCC friends. It's so nice to meet them and catch up on each others. Saw Omairah and we had quite a deep talk. Shall do this more often with Nuratiqah Nasir around! (: Oh! I met Zarifah Adilah too after so damn long! Policewoman, next weekend is your date with me and WOLS uh! Make yourself free! Heh!

Omairah! ((:


Zarifah Adilah, Sholihin Ali





"Jatoh Boi!" HAHAHA!


KCNCC Freestyle Drill Team, I'm proud of you girls (:



Had freestyle drill competition at HQ today. Accompanied the girls. Even though they didn't get through the finals, I must say they did a good job as beginners. It was a really good exposure for them I think and they did pretty well even though there's still room for improvements. Head back to school after the release of results and went home straight.

Currently I'm waiting for Muhammad Syahiid to pick me up before going to the west and meet up with fellow west friends (: I'll update again soon okay!





'ANNISA outz!!!